You can set unnamed bookmarks within your snapshot to mark an interesting or suspicious call stack.
To set a new bookmark
- Select a node in a call stack you want to mark.
- On the menu bar, choose or press Ctrl+K,Ctrl+K.
Each time you do that, a new blue icon appears at the left side of the view.
To navigate to a bookmark
- To navigate to the next bookmark, on the menu bar choose or press Ctrl+K,Ctrl+N.
- To navigate to the previous bookmark, on the menu bar choose or press Ctrl+K,Ctrl+P.
- To navigate to some particular bookmark, on the menu bar choose Bookmarks dialog opens, where all set bookmarks are listed. Double-click any bookmark to navigate directly to it. or press Ctrl+K,Ctrl+W. The
To remove bookmarks
- To remove all bookmarks in the current snapshot, open the Bookmarks dialog. Right-click within the dialog, then click Remove all bookmarks in the context menu.
- To remove exactly one bookmark, open the Bookmarks dialog. Select the bookmark to be removed, right-click, then click Remove bookmark in the context menu or press Delete.
Last modified: 20 August 2018