If you use a proxy server, it's recommended to configure connection settings to be able to submit exception reports.
To configure dotTrace Performance to use a proxy sever
- On the menu bar, choose View | Options. The Options dialog box opens.
- Select the Connection node in the left tab.
- In the Connection tab, select Use custom proxy.
- Type the address of your proxy server in the Proxy text box.
- Type a port number in the Port number text box.
- Type a login name for your proxy user in the Login box.
- Type a password for your proxy user in the Password box.
- Alternatively, you can fill the boxes with system information automatically by clicking Fetch System Settings.
- Click OK to close the Options dialog box and apply the settings.