Overview provides some general information about a snapshot, system configuration, profiled application and profiling results.
It consists of six sections:
- Annotated Functions contains the list of function annotations you have added. Click a function name to open the function in a new tab.
- Adjusted Functions contains the list of adjusted functions. Click a function name to open the function in a new tab. If you want to restore original values for all functions, click Clear all adjustments.
- User code hotspots displays the list of top hotspots from the user code subsystem.
- Snapshot contains information about snapshot location, creation date and time, profiling settings. Profiling settings include selected profiling type, time measurement method, whether profiling was started immediately or not, and the list of line-by-line filters (if applicable.)
- Application contains information about profiled application, which varies depending on the selected application type; the total number of functions and modules in the current snapshot
- Environment lists system information about the computer where the application was profiled.
- Main Thread displays time distribution between subsystems for Main Thread.
- Other Threads displays combined time distribution between subsystems for all other threads.
You can edit snapshot description by typing in the text box below a snapshot name.