Timeline window is used to visualize and select threads and time intervals interesting for analysis. Timeline is a default Timeline Viewer window. Therefore, after you get or open a timeline profiling snapshot, the Timeline is the first window you see. Each snapshot is opened on a separate tab of the Timeline window.
Timeline window consists of the following sections:
List of currently applied filters
Use the list to find out what filters are currently applied and remove filters that are no longer needed:
- Click on a particular filter to remove it.
- Click the clear all link to remove all filters.
Use the overview for quick navigation in Process Overview and Threads
- Click anywhere on the overview to select a visible time range. The range size is defined automatically.
- Drag the slide bar to select a visible time range.
- Move the slide bar edges to change its size.
- Use the zoom slider on the left to zoom the Process Overview and Threads diagrams.
Overview diagram of application activity and events.
Threads activity diagram.