Integrating Changes to Branch
PyCharm Edu allows you to integrate changes into a selected branch, and commit the results of such integration to the repository. Do the following:
- In the Version Control tool window, switch to the Repository tab.
- Right-click the changelist you want to integrate, and select Subversion | Integrate to Branch from the context menu:
If you want to integrate separate files instead of the whole changelist, select them in the Changed Files pane and choose Subversion | Integrate To Branch from the context menu.
If you are using SVN 1.5 or higher both on the server and in your local working copy, select the relevant changelist/file(s) in the Changelists or Changed Files pane and click on the toolbar.
The Integrate to Branch dialog opens displaying the URL addresses of the source and target branches and a list of available local working copies.
- From the Integrate into working copy list, select the path to the local working copy into which the selected changelist will be integrated.
To add a path to the list, click the button.
To remove a path from the list, click the button.
- To preview the merge result by enabling the
--dry-runswitch of the
svncommand, select the Try merge, but make no changes checkbox.
If this checkbox is not selected, sources are merged silently.
- Click OK. The Commit Changes dialog opens.
- Review the summary, specify the necessary options, and run commit.