Welcome to PyCharm Edu help!
PyCharm Edu Edition is a free, easy & professional tool that helps you learn programming with Python.
- If you are completely new to PyCharm Edu, read Getting Started with PyCharm Edu. The links in this section will lead you to more detailed instructions.
- Before starting with PyCharm Edu, take a look at the essentials since they are useful for more productive usage of PyCharm Edu.
- If you want to learn about the PyCharm Edu UI, take a guided tour. The Tool Windows and PyCharm Edu Editor parts will tell you everything you need to know to get a grip of these UI elements.
- If you click Help button on a dialog, you will see the reference page that gives descriptions of controls and fields of each dialog.
- Besides the dialog descriptions, the part Reference also keeps miscellaneous important information, like version control reference, etc.
For advanced users
Last modified: 30 March 2018