Select Target Changelist Dialog
Use this dialog box to roll back changes from a certain change list.
|Existing Changelist|| Choose this option restore the shelved changes in one of the existing changelists. Choose the target changelist from the drop-down list. |
|New Changelist|| Choose this option to create a new changelist and restore the changes from the shelf in it. |
- Name: in this text box, type the name of the changelist to be created.
- Comment: in this text box, type an optional description of the new changelist.
- Make this changelist active: select this checkbox to have PyCharm Edu automatically give the active status to the new change list immediately after the changes are restored in it. When this checkbox is cleared, the current active changelist remains active. See Changelist for details.
- Track context: select this checkbox to have PyCharm Edu preserve the context of the task associated with the new changelist on its deactivation and restore the context when the changelist becomes active.
| Remove successfully applied files from the shelf || |
- Clear this checkbox to have PyCharm Edu still display already unshelved changes in the Shelf tab so that you can apply them once more if necessary.
- When this checkbox is selected, the changes are not displayed in the Shelf tab after they are unshelved.
Last modified: 30 March 2018