Configuring Folders Within a Content Root
In this section:
Within a content root, PyCharm Edu can distinguish between the folders that contain source code, and the ones to be ignored while searching, parsing, watching etc. To do so, you can mark any folder below a content root as a source folder, or as excluded so it becomes invisible for PyCharm Edu.
To mark directories under the content root via the Project Structure
- Open the Project Structure settings.
- In the Projects pane of the Project Structure page, click the project you want to configure content roots for.
- In the Content roots pane of the Project Structure page, click the desired content root. The directories under this content root are displayed as a tree view.
- Select the directory you want to mark and do one of the following:
To return a folder to its regular status, do one of the following
- In the Project Structure: