Using Subversion Integration
With the Subversion integration enabled, you can perform basic Subversion operations from inside PyCharm Edu.
PyCharm Edu currently supports integration with Subversion 1.9.
- PyCharm Edu comes bundled with the Subversion plugin. This plugin is turned on by default. If it is not, make sure that the plugin is enabled.
- PyCharm Edu Subversion integration does not require a standalone Subversion client. All you need is an account in your Subversion repository.
- Subversion integration is enabled for the current project root or directory.
- When Subversion integration with PyCharm Edu is enabled, the item appears on the context menus of the Editor and Project views.
- The files in the folders under the Subversion control are highlighted according to their status. See File Status Highlights for file status highlighting conventions.
- Modifications results are shown in the Version Control tool window.
- When using Subversion integration, it is helpful to open the Version Control tool window. The Console tab displays the following data:
For example, press Ctrl+Shift+A and start typing the desired command name: