Getting Local Working Copy of the Repository
On this page:
As soon as version control support is enabled in PyCharm Edu, you can retrieve the data from the repository. Depending on your purpose and workflow, choose one of the following approaches:
- Check out the repository sources to a project . Then set up version control in the project, if it has not been done before, and put the downloaded sources under control of the VCS used.
- Check out the repository sources to a location of your choice and have PyCharm Edu create a project around them . This does not require any extra steps from your side. PyCharm Edu arranges the downloaded sources in a project itself and suggests to open it as soon as the check-out is completed.
- Retrieving Files from an SVN Repository
- Cloning a Remote Git Repository
- Cloning a Remote Mercurial Repository
Last modified: 31 July 2017