Working with Hints
On this page:
Hints appear in a separate pop-up window.
Creating and deleting hints
To create a hint
- Select a fragment of the exercise code to be replaced with some text.
- Right-click selection, and on the context menu, choose Add answer placeholder.
- In the Add Answer Placeholder dialog box, specify the answer placeholder text.
- In the Hints section of the dialog box, type the text that will appear in the student's project in a separate pop-up window.
If you need to add more hints, click on the toolbar.
To delete a hint from an answer placeholder
The hint appears in a dedicated pop-up frame that features a toolbar with the following buttons:.
To edit a hint, do one of the following
- Edit an answer placeholder, and change hints as required.
- Place the caret to a placeholder of interest, then in the Task Description tool window click , navigate to the desired hint and click .
To view hints
Last modified: 31 July 2017