In this section:
Development of a modern application involves using multiple languages, that is why PyCharm Edu is an IDE for polyglot programming. With the deep understanding of all the subtleties of the source code structure and syntax, PyCharm Edu extends its support to:
Coding assistance in PyCharm Edu includes:
- Syntax and error highlighting. The color attributes are configurable in the Colors and Fonts | <language> pages of the Settings/Preferences dialog.
- File templates for the supported languages that enable creating stub classes, scripts etc.
- Live templates for creating complicated code constructs.
- Code completion.
- Code generation.
- Code folding, formatting, and highlighting.
- Quick access to the API documentation .
- Advanced search and replace facilities.
- Advanced means of navigation.