Adding Editors to Favorites
You can group most needed items into Favorite lists and get quick access to them through the Favorites tool window.
To add one or more items to Favorites
- Do one of the following:
- Open the desired files in the Editor.
- Select one or more items in the Project tool window.
- Right-click the editor tab or the selection in the Project tool window, and choose
on the context menu.
- On the submenu, specify the Favorites list to add the selected items to. Do one of the following:
- To add the items to an existing list, select the desired list in the submenu.
- To create a new list, choose Add to New Favorites List. In the dialog box that opens enter the desired group name or accept default settings.
Last modified: 20 April 2016