Configuring Remote Interpreters via Docker Compose
To configure a remote Python interpreter
- In the Project Interpreters page of the Settings/Preferences dialog box, click .
- From the drop-down list, choose
The dialog box Configure Remote Python Interpreter opens.
- In this dialog box that opens, do the following:
- Click the radio button Docker Compose.
- Choose the desired server from the drop-down list, or click New.
- Click the browse button next to the field
Configuration, and point to
- Specify the service that represent your project.
- The Python interpreter path field displays the path to the desired Python executable. You can accept default, or specify a different one.
- Click OK in the Configure Remote Python Interpreter dialog box. The configured remote interpreter is added to the list.
From this point, autocompletion, code inspections, as
well as other features, will be driven by the interpreter from the Docker container derived from the
service description in