PyCharm makes it possible to run all tests in a container, individual tests or test methods. For each one, PyCharm provides a temporary run-debug configuration that can be saved if necessary as a permanent one.
To run all tests in a directory
- In the Project tool window, select the directory that contains tests to be executed.
- On the context menu, choose the corresponding run command, for example, .
- Explore results in the test runner.
To run a test case or test script
- Open the desired test in the editor, or select it in the Project tool window.
- On the context menu of the selection, choose .
Last modified: 20 April 2016