Viewing and Fast Processing of Changelists
If you use Subversion 1.5 or higher on the server and in your local working copy, you can derive advantage from the extended Merge Info functionality implemented through the Merge Info pane of the Version Control tool window, Repository tab.
With this functionality, instead of browsing all changelists within a certain period, you can define a set of changelists to display. This is done by specifying a pair of branches in the repository (source and target) whereupon PyCharm shows only those changelists from the source branch that have been integrated into the target branch.
Additionally, you can specify various filtering options to minimize the number of extraneous changelists.
Finally, integration and managing integration status are also available directly from the Merge Info pane.
The extended browsing functionality includes:
To enable Merge Info functionality
- To use SVN 1.5 format in the local working copies, choose in the main menu, then choose in the submenu.
- In the Subversion Working Copies Information dialog box that opens, select the relevant working copy and click the Change Working Copy Format button.
- In the Convert Working Copy Format dialog box, choose the 1.5 format option and click OK.
- To have the Merge Info pane displayed, switch to the Version Control tool window, Repository tab, and click the Highlight Integrated button on the toolbar.
- On the Merge Info pane, configure the source and target branches.