Accessing Inspection Settings
Inspections and inspection profiles are editable in the Inspections settings page. PyCharm provides several ways to gain access to inspection settings.
To access inspections and profiles settings, do one of the following
- Open the Settings / Preferences Dialog by pressing Ctrl+Alt+S or by choosing for Windows and Linux or for OS X, and click Inspections under Editor.
- On the main toolbar, click , then expand the Editor node, and click Inspections.
- Click the current profile icon in the Status bar and then click the Configure inspection link.
- In the editor, open the suggestion list, click the right arrow, and choose on the submenu.
- In in the Inspection tool window, click Edit Settings on the toolbar or use the corresponding context menu command.
Last modified: 23 November 2016