Before you start working with Puppet, make sure that the Puppet Support plugin is enabled. The plugin is bundled with PyCharm and is activated by default. If it is not, enable the plugin as described in Enabling and Disabling Plugins.
Puppet files are marked with .
Puppet support in PyCharm includes:
- Compliance with the Puppet Style Guide.
- Syntax and error highlighting.
- Ability to rename Puppet elements.
- Code completion in
- Configuring code style for Puppet files.
- Structure view:
- Code completion:
- Quick documentation is available for the Puppet resource types, variables, and modules:
- Future parser.