After you've performed installation and launching, you can register PyCharm. This is how it's done:
To register PyCharm
- On the main menu, choose
- In the dialog box that opens, select the type of activation:
Depending on your selection, do one of the following:
- Activation code: paste the activation code to the text area.
- License server: specify the license server address, or click the button
Discover server, if the address is not known.
If you need to learn more, click the link More info... to open the License server documentation.
- JetBrains Account: select this option if you have the JetBrains Account and wish to register with it.
- In there are several licenses, choose the one you wish to use:
- Click OK when ready.
The banner appears in the top-right corner of PyCharm that says to whom is the copy of PyCharm licensed.