Creating .feature Files
Behave or Lettuce should be downloaded and installed on your computer!
To install Behave or Lettuce, follow these steps:
- Open the project structure.
- Add the behave or lettuce package, as described in the section Installing, Uninstalling and Upgrading Packages.
Creating feature files
To create a feature file
- In the Project tool window, right-click a directory, where feature files should be created.
- On the context menu of the target directory, choose , and specify the file name.
- In the feature file, type your scenario. Since there are no step definitions, the steps will be highlighted as unresolved.
- Create step definitions.
Last modified: 23 December 2016