Defining Template Directories
This feature is supported in Professional edition only.
PyCharm suggests the following ways to mark folders as template directories:
When creating a Django application, you can immediately specify a folder where templates will be stored.
Using the Project Structure page
To define template directories
Open the Settings dialog, and click the Project Structure page.
- Choose the directory to be marked as a template root.
- Do one of the following:
- Click on the toolbar of the Content roots pane.
- Choose Templates on the directory's context menu.
Using the Project tool window
To mark a folder as a template directory
- In the Project tool window, right-click the desired directory.
- On the context menu, choose , and then click the checked command .
This results in adding the marked directory to the list of template directories in the Project Structure page.
Last modified: 23 December 2016