Installing Plugin from Disk
To install a plugin from the disk
- Open the Settings/Preferences dialog box and select Plugins on the left pane.
- On the right pane of the dialog, click the Install plugin from disk button.
- In the dialog that opens, select the desired plugin. You can quickly locate and select the necessary file if you drag-and-drop the corresponding item from your file browser (Explorer, Finder, etc.) into the area where the tree is shown. Click OK to proceed.
- Click Apply button of the Settings/Preferences dialog.
- Following the system prompt that appears, restart PyCharm to activate the installed plugin, or postpone it, at your choice.
Last modified: 23 December 2016