Using Debug Console
The Debug Console enables you to view the output and error messages. You can optionally make command line prompt available.
If in course of the debugging session, you need to work with an interactive debugger console, do one of the following:
- In the toolbar of the debug console, click the button .
- On the main menu, choose
The console becomes interactive: it shows prompt, where you can type commands, execute them, and review results:
In an interactive console, you can
- Type commands in the lower pane of the console, and press Enter to execute them. Results are displayed in the upper pane.
- Use basic code completion Ctrl+Space.
- Use Up and Down arrow keys to scroll through the history of commands, and execute the required ones.
- Load source code from the editor into console.
- Use context menu of the upper pane to copy all output to the clipboard, compare with the current contents of the clipboard, or remove all output from the console.
- Use the toolbar buttons to control your session in the console.
Last modified: 23 December 2016