This feature is supported in Professional edition only.
PyCharm supports Web2Py development.
In this section:
Web2Py support in PyCharm includes:
- Dedicated project type .
- Possibility to open an existing Web2Py project. So doing, PyCharm will recognize project structure, choose the proper template language, and create run/debug configurations.
- When a new Web2Py project is created, PyCharm creates a dedicated run/debug configuration for launching a web2Py server.
- Web2Py template language.
- Navigation between views and templates using the gutter icons.
- Code completion and resolve.
Last modified: 23 December 2016