Configuring Python Interpreter
In this section:
- Configuring Python Interpreter
- Configuring Available Python Interpreters
- Configuring Python Interpreter for a Project
- Changing Name of a Python Interpreter or Virtual Environment
In PyCharm, you can define several Python interpreters. So doing, you can choose the one to be used in your project, from the list of the interpreters available on your machine.
Python interpreters can be configured on the following levels:
- Current project: selected Python interpreter will be used for the current project.
- New project: selected Python interpreter will be used for the new project instead of the default one.
Last modified: 26 July 2017