Creating Web2Py Project
Web2Py project in intended for productive development of Web2Py applications. PyCharm takes care of creating the specific directory structure, and settings.
To create a Web2Py project, follow these steps
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose .
- Click New Project in the Welcome screen.
- In the Create New Project dialog box, specify the following:
- Project name and location.
- Python interpreter to be used for the project.
If the desired interpreter is not found in the list, click the browse button to review the available interpreters and virtual environments, and configure the new ones.
So doing, if Web2Py is missing, PyCharm informs you that Web2Py will be installed on the current project interpreter.
- In the More Settings section, do the following:
- Click Create.
PyCharm creates an application and produces specific directory structure, which you can explore in the Project tool window. If there are unsatisfied requirements, PyCharm suggests to resolve or ignore them.