Conda Support. Creating Conda Environment
Whether you install Anaconda or Miniconda, depends on you needs.
Creating Conda environment
To create a Conda environment
- Open the Settings/Preferences dialog box, and then open the Project Interpreters page.
- Click next to the Project Interpreter field, and choose the option Create Conda Env.
- In the Create Conda Environment dialog box, do the following:
- In the Name field, type the name of the new Conda environment, or accept the suggested default name.
- In the Location field, specify the target directory, where the new Conda environment will be created, or accept the suggested default location.
- From Python version drop-down list, select one of the configured Python interpreters, which will be used as the base for the new Conda environment.
- Make this virtual environment available to all projects by selecting the check box Make available to all projects.
Last modified: 26 October 2017