Checking Perforce Project Status
Besides indicating the current file status relative to the repository, PyCharm integration with Perforce provides you with the accumulated view of the project files' statuses.
In this section:
To view differences between the current state of the project files and the repository
To refresh the statuses of project files
PyCharm provides two refresh modes for statuses of files under Perforce control.
- Standard Refresh takes into consideration only the changes made through the PyCharm integration with Perforce. This improves performance because does not require connecting to the server. However, this approach does not let you know about the changes made outside PyCharm, for example, right through the
- Force Refresh considers all the changes made to project, both from PyCharm and from any other application, for example, right through
- Switch to the Version Control tool window, tab Local.
- Do one of the following:
- To run Standard Refresh, click the Refresh toolbar button or press Ctrl+F5.
- To run Force Refresh, click the Force Refresh toolbar button .