This feature is only supported in the Professional edition.
To ensure successful debugging, it is enough to specify the built-in web server port and accept the default settings that PyCharm suggests for other debugger options.
To set the built-in web server port
- In the Settings/Preferences dialog (Ctrl+Alt+S), click Debugger under Build, Execution, Deployment. The Debugger page opens.
- In the Built-in server area, specify the port where the built-in web server runs. By default this port is set to the default PyCharm port
63342through which PyCharm accepts connections from services. You can set the port number to any other value starting with 1024 and higher.
- Suppress calls to the files on the built-in server from other computers or from outside PyCharm by clearing the Can accept external connections or Allow unsigned requests checkbox respectively.
- Choose the way to remove breakpoints, the default setting is Click.
- On the Data Views page under the Debugger node, configure advanced debugger options: enable or disable Inline Debugging, specify when you want to see tooltips with object values and expressions evaluation results, etc.