Configuring Remote Interpreters via Deployment Configuration
Make sure you have at least one PyCharm-wide server access configuration of the type SFTP to establish access to the target host. To make a configuration available in all PyCharm projects, clear the Visible only for this project checkbox in the Connection Tab. See Creating a Remote Server Configuration for details.
Defining remote Python interpreter via deployment configuration
To define a remote Python interpreter via deployment configuration
- In the Project Interpreter page of the project settings, click .
- In the drop-down list, choose .
- In the dialog box Configure Remote Python Interpreter, click the radio-button Deployment configuration:
- In the Configure Remote Python Interpreter dialog box, select the desired SFTP server from the Deployment configuration drop-down list. Note that the deployment host URL is displayed for the selected SFTP server automatically.
- Click OK in the Configure Remote Python Interpreter dialog box. The configured remote interpreter is added to the list.
- Back in the Project Interpreter page, if necessary, configure the path mappings:
- Click :
- In the dialog box that opens add () or delete () path mappings as desired.