Welcome to PyCharm help!
PyCharm is a dedicated Python and Django IDE providing a wide range of essential tools for Python developers, tightly integrated together to create a convenient environment for productive Python development and Web development.
- Before starting with PyCharm, take a look at the basic concepts since they are useful for more productive usage of PyCharm.
- If you want to learn about the PyCharm UI, take a guided tour. The Tool Windows and PyCharm Editor parts will tell you everything you need to know to get a grip of these UI elements.
- The section Customizing PyCharm contains important information about the settings (preferences).
- The tutorials for beginners are in the part First Steps. They help perform the most important basic tasks with PyCharm - create and run an application.
- If you click Help button on a dialog, you will see the reference page that gives descriptions of controls and fields of each dialog.
- Besides the dialog descriptions, the part Reference also keeps miscellaneous important information, like icons reference, index of menu items, version control reference, etc.
- Finally, the part Getting Help tells about using help topics, applying to support service, reporting issues and sharing your feedback.
For advanced users