Accessing VCS Operations
Use the VCS Operations Pop-up to quickly invoke most required commands.
Note that the composition of VCS commands available on the pop-up menu, depends on the specific VCS.
To quickly invoke a VCS command using VCS Operations Pop-up
- Open VCS Operations pop-up, in one of the following ways:
- On the main menu, choose .
- Press Alt+Back Quote.
- Choose command from the VCS Operations list. To do that, perform one of the following actions:
- Click the desired command in the list.
- Use up and down arrow keys to select the desired command, and then press Enter.
- Press the number key that corresponds to the desired command in the list.
Last modified: 10 December 2015