In an interactive console, you can
- Type commands in the lower pane of the console, and press Enter to execute them. Results are displayed in the upper pane.
- Use basic code completion Ctrl+Space.
- Use Up and Down arrow keys to scroll through the history of commands, and execute the required ones.
- Load source code fom the editor into console.
- Use context menu of the upper pane to copy all output to the clipboard, compare with the current contents of the clipboard, or remove all output from the console.
- Use the toolbar buttons to control your session in the console.
- Configure color scheme of the console to meet your preferences. Refer to the section Configuring Color Scheme for Consoles for details.
Last modified: 10 December 2015