To download a project from Git, follow these steps:
- On the Welcome Screen, click the Check out from Version Control link.
- Select the version control system where your project ts stored. Here it is Git:
- Having selected Git, do the following:
- Specify your credentials.
- To make sure everything is OK, click the button Test:
- In the Parent directory field, click and specify the parent folder, where your project will reside.
- Finally, in the Directory field, specify the folder that will actually contain your project.
- Click Clone.
Last modified: 19 April 2018