Installing, Uninstalling and Reloading Interpreter Paths
PyCharm helps view and manage the interpreter paths:
- Viewing interpreter paths
- Adding interpreter paths
- Removing interpreter paths
- Reloading interpreter paths
To view the interpreter paths
- In the Project Interpreter page of the project settings, click button.
- In the drop-down list, click More. The available interpreters show up in the Project Interpreters dialog.
- Select the desired interpreter.
- In the toolbar of the Project Interpreters dialog box, click the button . The existing paths of the selected interpreter show up in the Interpreter Paths dialog box.
To add an interpreter path
To delete interpreter paths
- Select the paths to be deleted.
- In the toolbar of the Interpreter Paths
dialog box, click
The removed paths remain in the list with the note "removed by user".
To reload interpreter paths
If an interpreter has been updated, it is a good idea to refresh its paths.
- In the toolbar of the Interpreter Paths dialog box, click .
Last modified: 25 March 2017