Finding Similar Issues
When you see a highlighted code issue in the editor, you can not only fix it with a quick-fix, but also find and investigate all similar issues in the whole solution or smaller scope. ReSharper provides a special action in the action list that allows you to do that in a couple of clicks.
To find similar issues
- Set the caret at a highlighted issue in the editor.
- Press Alt+Enter or click on the action indicator to the left of the caret to open the action list.
- To find similar issues in the current file, choose Inspection [name of inspection] | Find similar issues in [file name] file.
- To find similar issues in the current project or solution, expand the submenu and choose the desired scope:
If necessary, you can search for similar issues in any project or solution folder within your solution.
To do so, choose
Find similar issues in custom scope in the submenu.
In the dialog that opens, type the name of the desired project or solution folder, and then click OK.
- All found issues will be displayed in the Inspection Results Window.