Applying Code Style Preferences
ReSharper allows you to batch-apply the following code style preferences:
- 'var' keyword in declarations
- Optional qualifiers for instance and static members
- Built-in type references
- Namespace imports/qualified references
- Modifiers for types and type members
- Named/positional arguments
- Optional parentheses
- Braces for single nested statements
To apply code styles for existing code
- Select the scope where you want to apply code style preferences:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+S or choose in the main menu.
You can apply code style preferences in the current selection with the corresponding context action.
To apply code style preferences in the current selection
This feature is supported in the following languages/technologies: