Move Resource refactoring
To move resource to another resource file
- Set the caret at the resource usage in a code file:
or at the resource name in a.resx file:
- In the main menu, choose or press F6.
- In the Move resource dialog that appears, specify a target resource file where you want to move the resource.
- Optionally, you can change resource name.
- Click Next to apply the refactoring.
This feature is supported in the following languages/technologies:
The instructions and examples given here address the use of the feature in C#. For details specific to other languages, see corresponding topics in the ReSharper by Language section.