Preferences configurable on this page affect the behaviour of specific Code Style and Cleanup features. The preferences are taken into account when ReSharper applies refactorings, code templates or produces generated code. They can be also applied to the existing code by using code cleanup with the corresponding settings.
The preferences with the Notify with selector have corresponding code inspections that notify you if this aspect of the code style in the inspected scope differs from the the preferred style. Using these selectors, you can configure severity levels of the inspections.
- Naming Style
- Managing and Applying Code Formatting Rules
- File and Type Layout
- File Header Style
- Code Syntax Style: Namespace Imports
- Code Syntax Style: Implicit/Explicit Typing
- Using Auto-Properties
- Making Fields Readonly
- Code Syntax Style: Multiple Attributes
- Code Syntax Style: Modifiers
- Code Syntax Style: Optional Member Qualifiers
- Reformatting XML Doc Comments
- Removing Code Redundancies