Managing Assembly Lists
To apply order to the way you work with multiple assemblies, and also to support switching between different sets of assemblies, ReSharper organizes assemblies and folders into assembly lists. You can work with different assembly lists depending on your context. You can save and reopen assembly lists, or clear the current list if you no longer need it.
To save current assembly list
- Click Save Assembly List on the Assembly Explorer toolbar.
- Specify a name and location for the assembly list file.
To load a saved assembly list
- Click Open Assembly List on the Assembly Explorer toolbar.
- Select an assembly list file (*.dpl).
When you expand an assembly in the Assembly Explorer window, you can see the list of referenced assemblies under the References node. The referenced assemblies do not expand further; however, you can explore them by adding to the root level of the Assembly Explorer.
To explore referenced assemblies
- Expand the References node of an assembly and select a reference to the assembly that you want to explore further.
- Double-click on the reference or right-click on the reference and choose Show at root level.
- The assembly will be added to the assembly list so that you can explore its contents.