Navigate To Exposing APIs
Ctrl+Shift+G | Exposing APIs
This command allows you to navigate from a type to all places in the solution where you can get an instance of this type: public fields and properties, method return values, out parameters, etc. The command becomes available when you invoke Navigate To on a declaration or a usage of any type from your solution or any library type. You can invoke this command from the editor, from the File Structure window and other tool windows.
If the command returns a single result, ReSharper navigates directly there. In case of multiple results, they will be listed in a drop-down list where you can do one of the following:
- Click on the desired item to open it in the editor.
- Select the desired item by pressing Up and Down and then press Enter to open it in the editor.
- Start typing to filter results. Note that you can use CamelHumps here. If necessary, press Esc once to clear the filtering.
- To view and analyze the list of matched items in the Find Results window, click Show in Find Results or press + on the numeric keypad.
- To show the matched items on the type dependency diagram, press Alt+Num+ or click Show on Diagram .
This feature is supported in the following languages and technologies:
The instructions and examples given here address the use of the feature in C#. For details specific to other languages, see corresponding topics in the ReSharper by Language section.