Go to Related Files
This command can take you to all files whose contents are somehow related to the current file.
To navigate to related files
- Place the caret within the file or select the file in the Solution Explorer.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+G or choose from the main menu. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl+Shift+A, start typing the command name in the pop-up, and then choose it there.
- If there are some related files, the Select File drop-down list opens. Select a file from the list and click on it to open it in the editor.
This feature is supported in the following languages and technologies:
The instructions and examples given here address the use of the feature in C#. For details specific to other languages, see corresponding topics in the ReSharper by Language section.
- Navigation and Search in ASP.NET
- Search Everywhere/Go to Type
- Go To File
- Go to File Member
- Go to Symbol
- Go to Base Symbols
- Go to Declaration
- Go to Implementation
- Go to Type of Symbol
- Go to Usages of Symbol
- Go to Derived Symbols
- Navigating to Recent Locations
- Go to Next/Previous Member
- Go to Containing Declaration
- Navigate To