With a single shortcut, ReSharper helps you quickly navigate:
- To a method declaration from any position within its body.
- To a containing class from a method declaration.
To navigate to a containing declaration
- Put the caret into any position within a method body.
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Navigate | Containing Declaration, or press Ctrl+[ to navigate to the current method's declaration.
- Keeping the caret at the method declaration, press Ctrl+[ once again to navigate to the declaration of the containing class.