- Place the caret at the string that should be localized:
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Refactor | Move or press F6. The Move to resource dialog box
- Optionally, you can change name of the localizable string in the Name text box.
- Optionally, you can change the target resource file, select value in the Resource File drop-down list.
- Optionally, you can change value in the Value text area or add some text in the Comment text area.
- Optionally, you can specify where to search for the string by selecting the value in the Find identical items in drop-down list.
- Click Next to apply refactoring.
After applying the refactoring specified occurrences of the string are replaced with corresponding
New resource declaration appears in the .resx file: