To delete resource safely
- Position the caret at the name of resource in code file:
or in .resx file:
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Refactor | Safe Delete or
- If there are no usages of this resource in code files, the refactoring is applied and resource declarations are removed from all .resx files.
- If there are usages of this resource in code files, the Safe Delete Resource
dialog box opens:
- Click Next to apply the refactoring.
NoteIf ReSharper finds usages of resource in code files, but you still apply the Safe Delete refactoring, pay attention, that the resource declaration is deleted from .resx files, while resource usages are left intact.