If you are new to ReSharper or something goes wrong, there are several places where you can find a solution to a problem, provide feedback, submit bugs or suggest new features:
- Look through issues in
ReSharper Knowledge Baseto find answers to frequently asked questions.
- For news and tips on using ReSharper and other JetBrains .NET products, subscribe to
JetBrains .NET Tools Blog.
- If you want to discuss your ReSharper experience with other users and ReSharper developers, go to
- If you've encountered a reproducible bug or an exception, or if you want to request a new feature,
issue tracker. If you're submitting a bug report, please provide steps to reproduce it and/or attach a solution that you're working with.
- If you want to share information that is not meant to be public, you can contact ReSharper team via
Here are 5 most frequently asked questions about ReSharper:
- Where can I download an old version of ReSharper?
- Why does ReSharper suggest using lambdas, implicitly typed variables and other new C# 3.0 language
features in a project that
has .NET Framework 2.0 set as the target framework?
- Why does ReSharper always suggest to use vars instead of explicit type usages?
- ReSharper fails to start with 'ReSharper 4.0 add-in could not load the supplementary package ...'
error message. How to solve
- Visual Studio 2008 crashes when VS native Find/Find in Files (Ctrl+F/Ctrl+Shift+F) functionality is
used on Windows XP 64-bit
and Windows 2003 Server 64-bit. How to solve this problem?