ReSharper offers a variety of coding assistance features to increase your productivity and save your time - in particular, R#:
- Drastically extends and improves Visual Studio IntelliSense, implementing three
code completion techniquesof its own: symbol completion, smart completionand import symbol completion.
- Automatically inserts required syntax elements with its
syntax highlightingfor fields, local variables, and types.
- Suggests code editing, code generation, and refactoring actions using
context actions(see also Configuring Context Actionsand Applying Context Actionsfor further details).
- Lets you configure custom
naming rulesthat fine-tune other ReSharper features according to naming conventions.
- Suggests required
namespace import directives.
- Allows you to
successively select expanding blocks of code.
- For any selected method, provides detailed
description of expected parameters(Parameter Information), including overloads.
quick documentationfor types and type members as pop-up tips.
brackets, parenthesis and quotes.
Highlights matching braces, brackets, parentheses and quotes(see Configuring Delimiters Matchingfor configuration guidelines).
- Lets you
move blocks of codewith ease.
- Offers a quick shortcut to
duplicate specific lines or selected blocks of code.
- Provides a button to quickly
surround an arbitrary set of symbols with a region.
commenting and uncommenting codewith block or line comments.
- Makes available a
clipboard managerto choose from multiple copied entries.