- Open a desired CSS file for editing.
coloror any other property that can have color value, then press Ctrl+Space.
- Select the desired color value from the completion list, or click Choose color to open the Select Color dialog box and define it by yourself.
- Place the caret at the color value supposed to be changed.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the current value and press Ctrl+Space. Choose a new value and press Enter. A new value will replace the old one.
- Press Alt+Enter to display the drop-down list that includes available context actions and quick-fixes. Select Pick color from palette from the drop-down list. The Select Color dialog box opens. Define a new value and press OK.
In the Select Color dialog box, you can choose colors using two models: HSB and RGB. You can use the color slider and the color field to choose a color. As you adjust the color using the color field and color slider, the numeric values are adjusted accordingly. The color box to the right of the color slider displays the adjusted color in the top section and the original color in the bottom section.
- 1. Picked color in the color field
- 2. Color slider
- 3. Original color
- 4. Color values
Color field - square area to the left, that shows variations in saturation from left to right and variations in brightness from top to bottom.
The hue is selected in the color slider, running vertically to the right of the color field. However, you can change the operation of the color field and the color slider by selecting a different mode button. When the button to the left of S is selected, saturation is displayed in the color slider and the color field is used to determine hue (left-right) and brightness (top-bottom). Using the Saturation mode makes it easy to change the current foreground color’s saturation with the color slider.