ReSharper provides two search features with related functionality:
- Find Code Dependent on Module lets you find dependencies on (or, in other words, incoming references to) a selected project or assembly reference.
- Find Symbols External to Scope lets you find any outgoing references encountered within a certain scope (which can be as narrow as a method or as large as a project).
- Select a project or assembly reference in Solution Explorer.
- Choose ReSharper | Find | Find Code Dependent on Module.
Do one of the following:
- Select a file, folder, or project in Solution Explorer.
- Position the caret at a container (method, class, namespace etc.) in the text editor.
- Position the caret at a container in the editor, press Ctrl+Shift+G, then click Referenced Code in the Navigate To drop-down list.
- Choose ReSharper | Find | Find Symbols External to Scope.
Search results for both features are displayed in the
window. If a single usage is found, the caret moves to the corresponding location.