If the design-time code inspection is enabled, you can easily navigate between detected code issues in your code.
Navigating between errors
If you are only interested in the detected errors, you can jump between errors skipping all other issues. Besides, if you enable the Solution-Wide Analysis, you can jump between errors in the entire solution. Note that names of the navigation commands in the menu are changed if the solution-wide analysis is on. Specifically, Next Error changes to Next Error in Solution and Previous Error becomes Previous Error in Solution.
- Press Alt+F12Shift+Alt+PageDown to go to the next error, or Shift+Alt+F12Shift+Alt+PageUp to go to the previous error.
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Inspect | Next Error or ReSharper | Inspect | Previous Error.
- If the Solution-Wide Analysis is enabled and there are some errors, the number of error is displayed in the right part of the status bar. You can click this number to go to the next error in the solution.
Navigating between all code issues
If you are interested not only in errors but in all code issues, you can use other commands to jump between them in the current file.
- Press F12Alt+PageDown to go to the next code issue, or Shift+F12Alt+PageUp to go to the previous code issue.
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Inspect | Next Issue in File or ReSharper | Inspect | Previous Issue in File.
- Use the marker bar on the right part of the editor window: clicking on markers brings the caret to the corresponding issues; clicking on the status indicator on top of the marker bar brings the caret to the next issue in the file.
If you are not interested in code issues detected with a specific inspection, press Alt+EnterAlt+Enter while you at the issue and select Options for inspection. Then you can choose to disable the corresponding code inspection with a comment or change its severity level to Do not show.
- Navigating Between Code Issues in the latest ReSharper Web Help
- Code Analysis
- Code Inspection
- Inspection Severity Levels and Highlighting
- Marker Bar and Status Indicator
- Solution-Wide Analysis
- Quick-Fixes for Code Issues
- Viewing Errors in Solution
- Navigation and Search
- Finding Similar Issues
- Running Code Inspection in Specific Scope
- Configuring Keyboard Shortcuts